MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index -> .::. Other Extra's .::. -> .::. Normal Chat .::.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
OM3GA Liine
~ ThE Leader ~

PostPosted: Sun 10 Aug - 01:36 (2008)    Post subject: For James. [ A Dedication] Reply with quote

James // TiiGeR // iNzAnE
I dont know where to start... James we have so much History, A year and a halfs worth i believe and in that time, Ive not met anyone as cool as you.From when Clan ThE began, 2007 Jan/Feb and i saw u in a game owning and saying "Anyone wanna join Clan ThE?" and i thought, if i join. one day maybe i can be that good. But later along i realised Ide never be in your league because it was above all limits, off the chain. You brought me too know all the amazing people on moh i do today...

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 10 Aug - 01:36 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
OM3GA Liine
~ ThE Leader ~

PostPosted: Sun 10 Aug - 01:55 (2008)    Post subject: For James. [ A Dedication] Reply with quote

Without you my moh career would be dead. You are my moh idol. I always wanted to be around you, i followed u from clan to clan. and if i couldnt get in one, u still helped me on secret accs. You even wrote me a guide, because u believed in me that much, You made clans with me, and even if u did leave me on both of them, i still looked upto u.

We May Argue Like Bitchs.

But We Get Over It.

I Love You Like A Brother.

Clan ThE Forever.
Brothers Forever.

I Love You Man.

MSN
ThE TiiGeR
~ ThE Leader ~

PostPosted: Sun 10 Aug - 02:21 (2008)    Post subject: For James. [ A Dedication] Reply with quote

Don't like you anymore...You make me cry of happiness Crying or Very sad Love Embarassed Man that was soo nice Love I wanna just like cry Embarassed Love I love you brother, you were Clan ThE since one of the earliest stages & you been with me through thick & thin Ant mate...Yea we squabble like a bunch of girls with our handbags but I kno we love each other alot (not gay) Love Love u so much Ant mate!!! Love

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.··*¨Clan ThE TiiGeR¨`*•~*´¨¯¨`*°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°

Visit poster’s website
ThE StYLeZ
~ ThE - B Team Member ~

PostPosted: Sun 10 Aug - 18:32 (2008)    Post subject: For James. [ A Dedication] Reply with quote

i still love him love him more than anything just that james never going to love me anymore..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

ThE Warpstr
~ ThE Leader ~

PostPosted: Mon 11 Aug - 00:43 (2008)    Post subject: For James. [ A Dedication] Reply with quote

did these hangbag have bricks in them, or nades maybe, we love you james........even me, the one who never shows emotion Smile

MSN Skype
George118

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug - 17:30 (2008)    Post subject: For James. [ A Dedication] Reply with quote

................. wtf, you woofters Rolling Eyes

ThE TiiGeR
~ ThE Leader ~

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug - 17:28 (2008)    Post subject: For James. [ A Dedication] Reply with quote

We just express ourselves alot Big Grin Maybe some places more than others Love Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  Real men cry Cool

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.··*¨Clan ThE TiiGeR¨`*•~*´¨¯¨`*°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°

Visit poster’s website
NaZ

PostPosted: Thu 28 Aug - 09:28 (2008)    Post subject: For James. [ A Dedication] Reply with quote

fck dudes :S read all that again sounds really really not gd ... :S im worried Coffee Huh  Razz nah i no they worship you Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:55 (2018)    Post subject: For James. [ A Dedication]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index -> .::. Other Extra's .::. -> .::. Normal Chat .::. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation