MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index -> .::. Other Extra's .::. -> .::. All About Your PSP .::.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
ThE MoonarcH
~ ThE - B Team Member ~

PostPosted: Mon 4 Aug - 02:24 (2008)    Post subject: Corpus Reply with quote

well i need new outer shell for my psp xD it has a bigmac size crack on tha right side of the screen... got any idea where to get one? xD btw my psp is 2 years old xD
the crack got there when it was in the same pocket w/ dah phone lol... i fell off the sk8 and pressure went to phone wich cracked the psp in lol...

MoHH loser 1992-2009!

Sg+Nade-Luger=Pure LoSeAgE!

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 4 Aug - 02:24 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ThE JezUzz
~ ThE - B Team Member ~

PostPosted: Wed 6 Aug - 23:27 (2008)    Post subject: Corpus Reply with quote

lol not so smart of you , maybe u can buy one in stores who sell used ones most of the time theyre used 1or2 weeks and then brang back to the store, i don't know anything about english stores but u can try search on google for it, else u can buy one at e-bay for sure Shocked

PS: I don't think u can buy new ones Rolling Eyes

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:55 (2018)    Post subject: Corpus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index -> .::. Other Extra's .::. -> .::. All About Your PSP .::. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation