MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index -> .::. Recruitment .::. -> .::. ThE Recruits .::.
Previous topic :: Next topic  
George118

PostPosted: Sun 19 Oct - 20:25 (2008)    Post subject: I know someone Reply with quote

Well, it's obviously me.  Bow Bow Bow With me Gewehr I can scare the Allies into fouling their lovely green uniforms, which they don so proudly. As soon as I join a game, three quarters of the Allies change to Axis, simply through sheer terror. I've even trained my little chap to snipe over his shoulder while blind-folded Surprised  He's so fast at aiming - just a tap of cross, triangle, square or circle - that no man hears the zing of a passing jacketed bullet, just the thud of it shattering his skull. Be they sprinting, grasping their shotguns with sweat laden hands, my Gewehr still mows 'em down... just get that lead right.
I mean, Netherlands Street, I scored 22 with no deaths and scored just as highly on Holland Bridge. And Belgium Forest I spawn those noooooobs good.

Seriously though, I am God.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 19 Oct - 20:25 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ThE TiiGeR
~ ThE Leader ~

PostPosted: Wed 12 Nov - 22:11 (2008)    Post subject: I know someone Reply with quote

lol ermm Clan ThE is kinda dead mate For Fuck Sakes  lol

sorry

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.··*¨Clan ThE TiiGeR¨`*•~*´¨¯¨`*°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°

Visit poster’s website
heath

PostPosted: Wed 2 Jun - 10:54 (2010)    Post subject: I know someone Reply with quote

lol nice EPiC G 118 hehe yea im heath lol you said i was good but there is this kid that trying to be me

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:57 (2018)    Post subject: I know someone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index -> .::. Recruitment .::. -> .::. ThE Recruits .::. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation