MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index -> .::. Recruitment .::. -> .::. Application .::.
Previous topic :: Next topic  

Vote me
VY
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
VN
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Angel

PostPosted: Fri 29 Aug - 14:04 (2008)    Post subject: Angel application Reply with quote

Hi all.

My name is: mario

Nickname: Angel

MoHH1 Account: PVTdark4ngeL

Old accounts: PVTdark4ngeL, FDGdarkAng3L, ANGEL Pampa

Best Rank: 1200 (i can do it better)

Past Clans: PVT,FDG,Pampa..

Favourite Weapon: SG, nades

Favourite Map: forest, village..

Why can i join Clan ThE: i ve friends here and i think that is a good clan ahh i forgot it, im good and active player Very Happy

That all, vote meeee!! Okay

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 29 Aug - 14:04 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ThE BooM

PostPosted: Fri 29 Aug - 14:12 (2008)    Post subject: Angel application Reply with quote

GooD app. but we are supposed to put the vote in the private section Rolling Eyes
Gd luck Okay

Last edited by ThE BooM on Fri 29 Aug - 14:48 (2008); edited 1 time in total
ThE TiiGeR
~ ThE Leader ~

PostPosted: Fri 29 Aug - 14:37 (2008)    Post subject: Angel application Reply with quote

VN

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.··*¨Clan ThE TiiGeR¨`*•~*´¨¯¨`*°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°

Visit poster’s website
ThE MoonarcH
~ ThE - B Team Member ~

PostPosted: Fri 29 Aug - 17:23 (2008)    Post subject: Angel application Reply with quote

VN
Reason(s): I don't know you, ive seen you playing but... never on top.... yeah... thats about it...

There are times people dont get in.... sorry for a No.

MoHH loser 1992-2009!

Sg+Nade-Luger=Pure LoSeAgE!

MSN
Angel

PostPosted: Fri 29 Aug - 19:44 (2008)    Post subject: Angel application Reply with quote

Screenshoots to refresh..

MSN
Angel

PostPosted: Sat 30 Aug - 18:43 (2008)    Post subject: Angel application Reply with quote

APPLICATION CANCELLED
Reason: ppl in the dont want that i join in clan and i go to play with my friend in one, ty all in special Clan ThE Boom ty m8 !!

MSN
ThE TiiGeR
~ ThE Leader ~

PostPosted: Sun 31 Aug - 12:56 (2008)    Post subject: Angel application Reply with quote

Lol, well for a start you don't post SS which people are ahead of you...That is supposed to be the time YOU own & when I see TNT ahead of you...You want me to think you are better than him by beating him in score lol...Next time only post SS which u are on top to make u look better Wink But still your opponents are nothing and you probably just gew spawn sniped them in Belgium Forest Evil or Very Mad Not v gd stats anyway Crying or Very sad Okay thanks, c ya

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.··*¨Clan ThE TiiGeR¨`*•~*´¨¯¨`*°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°

Visit poster’s website
Angel

PostPosted: Mon 1 Sep - 17:49 (2008)    Post subject: Angel application Reply with quote

mmm...im not agree but np. I was sad because ppl voted me no when he dont know how i play, firstly im not sniper, i only use nades and sg and my points arent nubs, im fair.

Cya

MSN
NaZ

PostPosted: Wed 3 Sep - 09:44 (2008)    Post subject: Angel application Reply with quote

dudes.... shud of recruted angle biggy mistake Sad hes gd ...

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:54 (2018)    Post subject: Angel application

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index -> .::. Recruitment .::. -> .::. Application .::. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation