MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index -> .::. Recruitment .::. -> .::. Voting .::.
Previous topic :: Next topic  

Neverblink to join?
yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
no
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ThE Warpstr
~ ThE Leader ~

PostPosted: Sat 16 Aug - 21:42 (2008)    Post subject: Neverblink to join ThE? Reply with quote

vote yes or no please

MSN Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 16 Aug - 21:42 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ThE Warpstr
~ ThE Leader ~

PostPosted: Sat 16 Aug - 23:07 (2008)    Post subject: Neverblink to join ThE? Reply with quote

i let him make an app to help us with a war with MRT, then Gp pop a cap took his place without even asking, he's not even Clan ThE

MSN Skype
ThE DiiNgO
~ ThE - B Team Member ~

PostPosted: Sat 16 Aug - 23:16 (2008)    Post subject: Neverblink to join ThE? Reply with quote

i no  Evil or Very Mad
its just cos gp wants alice

ThE MoonarcH
~ ThE - B Team Member ~

PostPosted: Sun 17 Aug - 00:00 (2008)    Post subject: Neverblink to join ThE? Reply with quote

he not gonna get it Razz she's mine xD

anyhow... i voted ....... Yes Razz cause of the variety of stuff he can do, his flagging is v gd and chase is even better Razz

MoHH loser 1992-2009!

Sg+Nade-Luger=Pure LoSeAgE!

MSN
ThE PiiG
~ ThE - B Team Member ~

PostPosted: Sun 17 Aug - 00:36 (2008)    Post subject: Neverblink to join ThE? Reply with quote

yop... vy from me  Okay

ThE TiiGeR
~ ThE Leader ~

PostPosted: Mon 18 Aug - 16:23 (2008)    Post subject: Neverblink to join ThE? Reply with quote

No idea about this guy never seen him, but I trust you guys with all the faith in my heart, thats why I would prefer any of you guys to play instead of me in any wars...Why I will ALWAYS offer my place to another member in Clan ThE. I trust you guys like I said so I'm sure he is a great player! Up Hope he settles in into Clan ThE!

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.··*¨Clan ThE TiiGeR¨`*•~*´¨¯¨`*°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:52 (2018)    Post subject: Neverblink to join ThE?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MoH:H1 ~ Team ~ ThE Forum Index -> .::. Recruitment .::. -> .::. Voting .::. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Make forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation